Download & history
Current version of EuroAssembler as well as previous published versions are available
on this page. See also the chapter Installation in manual.
A copy of the latest version is also available for
download under aliased name
If you want to stay informed about new versions, follow
@euroasm on Twitter or
join RSS forum feed.
- Version 20180928
Release date: 2018 Sep 28
File size: 3852325
File hash MD5: A44FB332A4C3EE28E716E63FE9BA323F
- Order of emitted prefixes was changed in IiFlush
LOCK, OTOGGLE, ATOGGLE, REPE, REPNE, in accordance with other assemblers.
- Instruction PCMPESTRM and PCMPESTRI now accept modifier DATA=DWORD or DATA=QWORD in 64bit mode
which specifies if the implicit length registers are EAX,EDX or RAX,RDX.
See the test t3820.
- Explicit and implicit ALIGN now emits real multibyte NOP instructions
(0x0F14F... instead of series of 0x90) when CPU level is 686 or X64.
- Version 20180901
Release date: 2018 Sep 1
File size: 3838803
File hash MD5: E56A63A7060DAAD39603558FF960E058
New attribute REGTYPE# introduced.
Macro WinAPI in macrolibrary winabi.htm was enhanced with passing values in XMM.
Alphabetic Index was completed with automatic %variables and macrolibrary names.
- Pseudoinstructions ENDPROC and ENDPROC1 now may have a label.
- VMX instructions INVVPID and INVEPT now require PRIV=ENABLED.
- Some misspelling and typos in Manual.
- Version 20180804
Release date: 2018 Aug 4
File size: 3824335
File hash MD5: 11F8DE79D40A997E8131B2B64BB562A9
Macrolibraries were restructured to smaller files. A few new tests and sample projects were added. Manual was completed with more examples.
- Factory-default configuration
euroasm.ini was incorrectly included from \maclib\ instead of \objlib\ in
- EaoptAssemble.TIMESTAMP incorrectly modified Ea.TimeStart.
- Referring structured variable member didn't mark the structured variable itself as dirty,too. False W2101 was issued.
- Addressing data from a different segment in 64bit mode incorrectly used RIP-relative addressing frame instead of relocatable offset.
- Incorrect relocation of object linked from resource file.
- Illegal chain of attribute operators is now detected and treated.
- Message size overflowed when macro recursively expanded itself.
- The expanded copy of statement containing %variables in listing had swapped LF+CR instead od CR+LF.
- Version 20180508
Release date: 2018 May 8
File size: 3623738
File hash MD5: 1B696827FEF065E363DB34ACA87B0FBA
The first public release.
▲Back to the top▲