> Not by me. All tags <pre> are always followed by CR+LF in all my sources
Yes, I found this, that was an issue with saving HTML by Save As... without switching to the source mode.
I will take a look a deeper into viewdasm, may be will change something, as it is open source, this is interesting ...
Search found 20 matches
- 12 Aug 2026 14:40
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: E6914 File "viewdasm.htm" not found.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8154
- 12 Aug 2026 13:10
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: E6914 File "viewdasm.htm" not found.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8154
Re: E6914 File "viewdasm.htm" not found.
Thank you very much!
Yes, this approach works (if switched to "view as source" mode).
Regarding the "Find" feature that you are working on, I have a feature request. From time to time, I compile DLLs (Windows) and would like to quickly inspect the assembly code of exported functions. Currently, I ...
Yes, this approach works (if switched to "view as source" mode).
Regarding the "Find" feature that you are working on, I have a feature request. From time to time, I compile DLLs (Windows) and would like to quickly inspect the assembly code of exported functions. Currently, I ...
- 11 Aug 2026 13:36
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: E6914 File "viewdasm.htm" not found.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8154
E6914 File "viewdasm.htm" not found.
Hi Pavel!
It seems to be you forgot to add viewdasm.htm into recent distribution
which also produced error in attempt to compile euroview:
E6954 Linked file "../objlib\viewdasm.obj" not found. "euroview.htm"{141}
and then euroview.exe simply crashed in attempt to view binary file.
Can you please add ...
It seems to be you forgot to add viewdasm.htm into recent distribution
which also produced error in attempt to compile euroview:
E6954 Linked file "../objlib\viewdasm.obj" not found. "euroview.htm"{141}
and then euroview.exe simply crashed in attempt to view binary file.
Can you please add ...
- 22 Jan 2026 12:50
- Forum: Wish list
- Topic: Autoincrement/decrement Addressing Modes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 41741
Re: Autoincrement/decrement Addressing Modes
Thank you very much for your suggestions and insights — I’ll try different approaches.
I’m not sure which modern assemblers have something similar; perhaps ARM does.
By the way, I wrote a small article about your assembler (in Russian) to raise interest:
https://habr.com/ru/articles/986752/
You ...
I’m not sure which modern assemblers have something similar; perhaps ARM does.
By the way, I wrote a small article about your assembler (in Russian) to raise interest:
https://habr.com/ru/articles/986752/
You ...
- 22 Jan 2026 10:48
- Forum: Wish list
- Topic: Autoincrement/decrement Addressing Modes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 41741
Re: Autoincrement/decrement Addressing Modes
instead of
avx_loop:
vmovdqu ymm0, [rcx]+
vmovdqu ymm1, [rdx]+
vpaddb ymm0, ymm0, ymm1
vmovdqu [r8]+, ymm0
you will write
Load32Bytes ymm0, rcx
Load32Bytes ymm1, rdx
vpadd ymm0, ymm0, ymm1
Store32Bytes r8, ymm0
which is almost as elegant and does not conflict with assembler syntax ...
- 20 Jan 2026 16:37
- Forum: Wish list
- Topic: Autoincrement/decrement Addressing Modes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 41741
Autoincrement/decrement Addressing Modes
Hi Pavel,
Thank you very much for the new €Assembler version — it works like a charm!
I have one suggestion that I would like to discuss.
A long time ago, I worked with the MACRO‑11 assembler on a DEC PDP‑11 computer.
Manual:
https://bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/rsts_e/V09/7_MACRO_Programming/AA ...
Thank you very much for the new €Assembler version — it works like a charm!
I have one suggestion that I would like to discuss.
A long time ago, I worked with the MACRO‑11 assembler on a DEC PDP‑11 computer.
Manual:
https://bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/rsts_e/V09/7_MACRO_Programming/AA ...
- 25 Oct 2025 09:00
- Forum: Questions and answers
- Topic: How to get RVA in EuroAssembler?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 100340
Re: How to get RVA in EuroAssembler?
I don't think that it is a problem anyway, 0x2000 or 0x3000, who cares? Of course you might avoid the literals and use named constants as in you first example.
I have no problems with constants at all, the only slightly annoying issue, especially in this case, is that they may change if I ...
- 24 Oct 2025 19:00
- Forum: Questions and answers
- Topic: How to get RVA in EuroAssembler?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 100340
Re: How to get RVA in EuroAssembler?
And thank you for the example, but here is a small technical trouble: the .data section is now located at 0x3000 because you added constants directly to StdOutput. As a result, they were placed in the .rodata section. This additional section shifted .data from 0x2000 to 0x3000:
;...
handler:
SUB ...
;...
handler:
SUB ...
- 24 Oct 2025 15:18
- Forum: Questions and answers
- Topic: How to get RVA in EuroAssembler?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 100340
Re: How to get RVA in EuroAssembler?
However, I still don't understand the code in your handler , the structure of CONTEXT64, why mov [R8+0x0F8], safe_place, DATA=Q ,
who miraculously set R8 with what...
Oh, it is quite simple.
In Windows x64 SEH, when an exception occurs, the system calls my exception handler with the following ...
- 24 Oct 2025 09:04
- Forum: Questions and answers
- Topic: How to get RVA in EuroAssembler?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 100340
Re: How to get RVA in EuroAssembler?
Currently I'm finishing a new version of €ASM but SEH will not be in it yet, I'm sorry.
Thank you for the quick response!
Just to clarify — no, no, I'm not asking for SEH to be implemented in EuroAssembler at all. That would be overengineering, and SEH is handled differently on different ...